Carpet Stretching Garland, TX
Is your carpet wrinkled, rippled, or bunched up in certain areas? Are you tripping over loose carpeting? If you want effective, reliable carpet stretcher services, there’s no better choice than ARS. Let our expert carpet technicians re-stretch and smooth out your carpet. Amazing Results Services offers carpet stretching services in the Garland, TX area. We are highly experienced professionals with over 30 years in the carpet business. Contact us for a carpet stretching cost estimate or to schedule your service. Call (833) 679-1886 or fill out our contact form online.
Carpet stretching is a method of repairing a damaged or loosened carpet so that it returns to its original tightness. When you install carpeting, tack strips secure it tightly to the edges of the room so that it stays flat. The carpet itself should last about ten years, but it’s not uncommon for them to come loose after a few years due to foot traffic and heavy furniture. Humidity issues in the home could also be the cause behind loose carpets.
When you call our tile and grout cleaning contractors here at ARS you receive the following benefits:
Carpet Stretching Cost
Carpet stretching is a generally inexpensive repair that can make a damaged carpet look like a fresh installation. Your carpet stretching cost will depend on the number of rooms that require re-stretching, the size of the carpets, and ultimately, the amount of time it takes us to get the job done. Contact us for a consultation; we’ll assess your situation and offer an estimate upon request.
Carpet Stretching Services
How do I know if I need my carpet stretched?
- It’s damaged: When the base of the carpet has been significantly cut or torn, the surrounding carpet loosens.
- There are visible ripples: Over time and usage, your carpet can naturally loosen, causing lumpy or wrinkly areas.
- The carpet has become partially detached at the edges: Carpets are fixed to the edges of a room with tack strips that keep it tightly held in place. If you see carpet lifting up, that area requires carpet stretching.
Wondering how carpet stretching works? Some brave homeowners take on the D.I.Y challenge, but for most, carpet stretching takes more specialized skills and tools that they don’t have. Our team has mastered the process. Here’s what we do:
- Remove the carpet from the tack strips that bind it to the edges of the room
- Remove the staples from the carpet padding
- Replace old tack strips with new ones
- Re-staple the carpet padding
- Stretch and re-attach carpet using a power stretcher machine
- Trim and re-embed the edges of the carpet
Carpet Stretcher Services Near Me
We offer our carpet stretcher services in Garland, TX and the surrounding towns. That includes Dallas, Fort Worth, Forney, Rowlett, Plano, Heartland, Arlington, Irving, McKinney, Denton, Richardson, Collin, Highland Park, Cedar Hill, Rock Wall, Mesquite, and more. If you don’t see your town listed, give us a call to find out if we can serve you! Contact us by calling (833) 679-1886 or filling out our contact form. We’ll set up an appointment for the next available date so that you can get your floor back to normal as soon as possible.
For carpet dyeing information, please visit our Carpet Dyeing Heartland, TX page.